1/9/13

Half Way There!!!

I just realized that my bump updates are on Wednesday, which is Hump Day...I'll
start calling my post Bump Day...hahahaha I'm so clever.  Only took
me 20 weeks to realize this!!

How Far Along: Half Way There!!!
Baby Size: Banana 
Maternity Clothes: Mixing regular clothes and maternity clothes
(Shirts that is.  I've been living in my maternity pants.)
Stretch marks: Not  yet.
Weight gain: 9 lbs
Sleep: No more Christmas movies on Hallmark at 2:00 in the morning!!  Boo!!  Still wide awake for about 2 hours each morning. 
Best Moment of the Week: I have two.  1.) Seeing Little Miss at my ultrasound yesterday.
2.) Hockey is back!!!  
Movement: Yes!! 
Food Cravings: Can you believe I still haven't made the Peach Cobbler I've been dreaming about?!
Gender: 100% GIRL
Belly Button in or out: In.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I was feeling a little bit queasy last night, but I'm not sure why.  I've been feeling pretty good.
Labor Signs: .Nope.
Wedding ring on or off: On.
What I miss: Nothing at the moment.
What I am looking forward to: Picking a name for Little Miss (we have nothing), taking Max ice skating with his Daddy on a regular basis (his skates came in the mail Monday, and we went skating yesterday), and getting closer to meeting the Little Miss! 
Nursery: Pinning away inspiration on Pinterest.
Emotions: Happy!
Next Doctors Appointment: Next month. (I had my appointment yesterday. and everything went well.  He hadn't seen my ultrasound write up so he didn't have anything to talk to me about. Her heartbeat sounded lovely.)
Side note:  Happy Birthday to the coolest 14 year old I know!!  Alicia, you are the best sister a girl could ask for, and a wonderful Aunt to Max and the soon to be Little Miss.  I love you very much!  

4 comments:

  1. Look at that bump! so cute! When I was pregnant with Cruze I did "Hump Day Bump Pics" on Wednesdays lol. I thought i was pretty clever too. But it's weird... people find my blog by googling not so great things because of those posts HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks for giving me a good giggle! I always get a good laugh at what people search for, and somehow find my blog.

      Delete
  2. How fun! So exciting! Thanks for sharing with the Tuesday Baby Link Up Community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I look forward to the Tuesday Baby Link Up!

      Delete