1/16/13

Mr. Fussypants

Mr. Fussypants seemed to have missed me, and decided that he was going to spend the whole day with me.  He went to timeout 3 times today.  Why you ask?  He tortured K all day and tried to take her blankie for her Woody doll, he poured his water on the table and was splashing in it, he threw his legos at me and the mirror hanging on the wall when he got mad, he was screaming bloody murder when I didn't let him go outside when we had company, him and K were throwing basketballs at each other but his was an actual basketball and hers was a soft one (he aimed at her head), and he was just a hot grumpy mess.  On a positive note, he went potty in the potty and we danced and hugged, and Max was back.  Mr. Fussypants seems to have gone back on vacation.  I'm not sure for how long, but I'm hoping for awhile. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Days like this are so hard! Hang in there. It passes quickly... when you look back anyway! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree!! In the moment it's rough, but then he does or says something cute, and all is forgotten. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, that face is so pitiful! Yay on the potty progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he had a miserable day, but of course I had to take a picture. My priorities. :) Potty progress always conquers any bad day!

      Delete