1/11/13

Oh Max


This happened when Max took off his shirt, which was on correctly.  K told me he was naked, and I expected him to be naked, but just his shirt was missing.  He came in running, yelling, "I did it!" High five kid for taking off your shirt, but I told him he had to put it back on.  Oh and he did....he got a real high five for putting his shirt on by himself, even though it was inside out. 

Then later on in the day when I'm doing laundry I hear Max starting to cry and panicking.   I come out to see him like this, and I burst out laughing.  He was not laughing, but I had to take a picture.  I have my priorities.  Pictures first, then I help him get untangled from his shirt.  I told him this is something Britney Spears would have worn, but he didn't care.  Oh well....he's going to be mad at me one day when he sees this picture.  Bwahahaha!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment