1/24/13

Pure Cuteness

Yesterday was a busy day for Max.  He played with K, worked on shapes and colors, had outside adventures, and finally saw his Coyotes play some hockey in person.  It was a great day.

Max and K: These two are so much fun to watch.  Max could play hockey all day so he'll bring a hockey stick for K to join in the fun.  She'll play, but can only take so much of hockey.  They love when they "hide" in the corner and I come to find them.  We do this often, and it requires me to scare the crap out of them, but they love it.  I get a good laugh out of it too.   They also spend time in the tent reading books and laughing.


We didn't learn any new letters yesterday so we reviewed the letters A-P with an alphabet puzzle Max got this weekend.  At first they did pretty well, but I'd say by the time we got to G, I was just pointing out the letter for them and letting them put it in the puzzle.    Then we put all the shapes out by color and I had them point to which ever shape and color I said.  They were awesome!!

'



Then we went outside for some adventures.  They crossed the rock river in our yard like they were crossing a treacherous river out in the wild.   They were in awe of the bird's nest.   They jumped, ran, giggled, drew pictures with side walk chalk, and just had fun.  Pure cuteness.


Later that night Max and I went to the Coyote game.  He was in his jersey ready to see some hockey.  We're walking into the arena and he's saying, "Hockeyyyy!!  Mama hockeyyy!!"  in his melt your heart voice.  Then two grown (rude) men walking behind me say that they can't believe that I would bring a baby to a game he knows nothing about.  Excuse me?!  Did they not just hear what he was saying?  I guess his voice can't melt the coldest, frozen solid of hearts.   I glared at them with my mommy glare, and informed these two jerks that my son loves hockey and then called them assholes.  I know, I know I shouldn't have, but seriously who does that?!  I should have told them to go to my blog and read all about Max loving hockey and going to games since he was 4 weeks old.  It seriously pissed me off though.  I hope they were Columbus fans, because the Yotes beat them 5-1.   I also hope that someone with a kid sat by them and that kid cried and made them miserable through the game.  Okay....I feel better.

4 comments:

  1. Your experience at the hockey game definitely sounds like an "Adventure in Mommyhood"! Way to live up to your blog name! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Oh it was an adventure! :)

      Delete
  2. Haha I would have probably called them out too! Rude! If we had something cool like that to go to here I would definitely take Nicolas! Lmao at your "mommy glare" you get'em Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the "mommy glare" totally scared them. :) Haha!!!

      Delete