2/6/13

24 Week Bump


How Much Longer: 16 weeks to go!! 
Baby Size: Lettuce (not a bag of lettuce, but a head of lettuce.)
Maternity Clothes:  Still mixing and matching.  (but if I don't cut my love/love relationship with chocolate, this will soon end.) 
Stretch marks: None.
Weight gain:  13lbs (...maybe that chocolate is catching up with me....)
Sleep: I have already forgotten what sweet sleep is like...(I toss and turn all night. All. Night.)
Best Moment of the Week:  Little Miss's bedding has arrived!  (It's so pretty and I can't wait until it's in her crib! Ahh!) Max and I had a screaming contest in the car.  (We shouted "I LOVE YOU!" at the top of our lungs.  It was awesome.)
Movement:  The girl moves, and I've been feeling her hiccups.  (Love!)
Food Cravings:  Chocolate.   (It's sickening. All I want is chocolate, for all meals and snacks of the day.)
Gender:  Girl!
Belly Button in or out: In, but it's getting scary close to the surface. (Have I not mentioned how much this freaks me out?)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Watching Ray Lewis giving his "inspirational" speech before the Super Bowl, and seeing him cry like a baby with all that hideous facepaint almost made me throw up.   If I were to ever see him in a well lit hallway, I wouldn't find him inspirational.  He'd scare the heck out of me, and make me vomit.  Seriously.
Labor Signs: None.
Wedding ring on or off:  On.
What I miss:  Sleep, but other than that I'm good.  Oh, and maybe just liking chocolate like a normal person.
What I am looking forward to:  Taking Max to see the Globetrotters (Thanks Mel!)
Nursery: We need to decide on a paint color or colors. 
Emotions:  Pretty happy!  
Next Doctors Appointment: Next month! (I had an appointment yesterday.  It went great!  My next appointment is my glucose test and most likely my rh- shot.  Then I start going to see Dr. S every two weeks!  Holy moly.)

4 comments:

  1. yep you definitely have a little princess cooking in there. you are tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can tell me that weekly, because I feel so big! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was pregnant and suffering with pregnancy insomnia, someone told me its your bodies way of preparing you for when your newborn arrives. Doesn't really make sense though right? You should be able to get as much rest as possible before she arrives ;) A magnesium / calcium supplement before bed helped me :)

    Thanks for linking up with the Tuesday Baby Link-Up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip!! I'll have to try it! I love the Tuesday Baby Link-Up!

      Delete