2/13/13

25 Weeks!


Sorry no full selfie pic this week.  I'm sick (again) and look
like a hot mess.  You're welcome. 

How Much Longer: 15 weeks to go!!  (Woah! I'm feeling like this pregnancy is going by fast!)
Baby Size: Cauliflower (goodness I can't read the chart correctly, or I was just getting ahead of myself. Last week baby girl was the size of a cantaloupe, not lettuce. That's next week. )
Maternity Clothes:  Still mixing and matching.  (I've ended my love affair with chocolate. The rate I was going I probably would have failed my glucose test next month.) 
Stretch marks: None. (Amen!)
Weight gain:  14 lbs 
Sleep: It wasn't too bad this past week.  (Instead of getting up a bazillion times at night it was only like 5 times.  Major improvement.)
Best Moment of the Week:  We went to the Glendale Chocolate Affaire. (obviously before I ended my relationship with the sweet, yummy goodness.)  We had a lot of fun with K and her family. 
Movement:  Yes, and she's kicking towards my insides and it hurts.  (Like really hurts)
Food Cravings:  This week I haven't really been craving anything. 
Gender:  Girl!
Belly Button in or out: In
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I had a case of morning sickness on Sunday, but nothing since then. (Thank goodness!) 
Labor Signs: None.
Wedding ring on or off:  On.
What I miss:  Family. (Mine and Ian's)
What I am looking forward to:  Our nephew coming into the world on Friday!!
Nursery: We need to decide on a paint color or colors.  (Still need to do this...)
Emotions:  I've been one happy girl. (Since I've been sick though, I'm not as happy.  I'd say I'm like 90% happy.)
Next Doctors Appointment: March 5th!



post signature










7 comments:

  1. I just ran across your blog. Congrats on your pregnancy - I am 5 weeks behind you with baby #2. (& my name is also Jennifer).. =) Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you, and congrats to you on baby #2!!

      Delete
    2. We have decided not to tell anyone what baby #2 is yet... :) & definitely glad to know I'm not the only one that has "those" days. They always have a way of making me feel completely lazy.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been feeling yucky. We all got influenza last month. Awful stuff. But I think all illnesses feel worse when you're pregnant. Hope you bounce back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bump!! congrats on the babygirl :) having a daughter is the best

    new follower
    joanna-dan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We're all excited about a baby girl!! I can't believe your adorable little gal is going to be walking before she's one!

      Delete