2/20/13

26 Weeks Down!


How Much Longer: 14 weeks to go!
Baby Size: Lettuce (Again not a bag, a head of lettuce.  I thought that the Little Miss was a head of lettuce two weeks ago, but I was way ahead of myself.)
Maternity Clothes: Mixing and matching. (Again, happy dance!)
Stretch marks: Not yet, but I know they are going to surprise me with an appearance in a few weeks.( Not a good surprise I might add.)
Weight gain: 15.5 lbs (Can I just throw out there that those girls who don't even look preggers, but really they are like 35 weeks pregnant bring out the green eyed monster in me.  It's.Just.Not.Right.)
Sleep: Since I was sick, sleep hasn't been bad. 
Best Moment of the Week:  Movie night with my two favorite toddlers.  K's family had watched Max while we went on a Vday date, and we watched K while her parents spent some quality time together.  We had so much fun.  I love those two.
Movement:  All. The. Time. (I love it. :))
Food Cravings:   So I've kind of been wanting caramel.  I'm not really a caramel kind of girl. Sure, I like my caramel frap light from Starbucks, but other then that...I don't eat caramel. I want caramel.
Gender: Girl! ( We picked a name! Just kidding!  I just wanted to get you excited and then take that excitement away from you.  I think we have the middle name, and of course the last name.  For the love of God, please let us agree upon the first name!) 
Belly Button in or out: In. In.  (I feel like if I keep saying this, my belly button will listen to me and stay in.)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No.
Labor Signs: None.
Wedding ring on or off: On.
What I miss: I miss teaching.  I'm not saying I want to teach again, at least not in the near future.  I love being a SAHM. I was cleaning out a dresser in our guest room and I found pictures from quite a few years ago with me and students.  It just made me miss being someones teacher, and watching someone come into my class as a young 3rd grader, to leaving as a soon to be 4th grader.
What I am looking forward to:  Going to LC in March.  Plane tickets have been purchased and Max is excited to be flying in an airplane..
Nursery: I need to get my craftiness on and make things for the nursery and Max's big boy room.
Emotions:  I've never laughed so much.  Life is good, and even better now that the sickness has gone away! Plus it's raining today, and Max and I love the rain!
Next Doctors Appointment: March 5th! (I have an eye appt tomorrow. Boo.)


post signature

4 comments:

  1. So glad everything going well for you - very exciting.

    I would absolutely love for you to link up at the Friday Baby Shower, a new linky party for all things pregnancy and new baby. Old as well as new post very welcome - Alice @ Mums Make Lists xxx

    http://mumsmakelists.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-friday-baby-shower-linky-party-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Link-Up invite. A link-up is always a good time!

      Delete
  2. You are just a few weeks ahead of me! I found you through the Friday Baby Shower link up. We are having a girl too - I'm so excited to prepare for a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on the girl!! Have you started shopping yet? So fun, but so dangerous!

      Delete