2/27/13

27 Weeks!!


How Much Longer: 13 Weeks!! (10 weeks until I'm considered full term!)
Baby Size: Rutabaga (Ummm...I've never had a rutabaga so yes I did google to see exactly what it was...don't think I'll ever have one.)
Maternity Clothes: Still mixing. (Still doing a happy dance.  Maybe I'll take video of this happy dance so you can see just how happy I am.)
Stretch marks: Still none. (You know how they blow the air into your eye to check you pressure when you go to the eye doc?  You know it's coming, and dread that quick puff...that's how it is with these stretch marks.  I know they are coming....)
Weight gain:  15 lbs (So my app informed me that if my weight is on track, I should be at a weight gain of 11 lbs.  Well shoot.  Apparently you can't eat all the chocolate you want.)

Sleep: Not the greatest, but not the worst. (Stilling getting up to pee, which really doesn't make sense.  I don't drink water throughout the night, yet you would think I'm downing glass after glass.) 

Best Moment of the Week: Taking Max to a spring training game, and feeling Little Miss stretching. (Well the stretching is kind of weird because I can see my belly stretch out. She's getting cramped in there...) 

Movement: She's letting me know that my belly is hers and kicks and punches to remind me.  
Food Cravings: Mmmm...nope.  (Dare I say this chocolate obsession/addiction has gone away.)
Gender: GIRL!  
Belly Button in or out: In (This is also like the puff of air in your eye....I'm just waiting for it to pop out. Bleh.)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes. :( (I think morning sickness might be making an uninvited comeback.)
Labor Signs: BH (I don't remember having too many BH with Max, and this time around they aren't that pleasant. They hurt.)
Wedding ring on or off: On. 
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.  
What I am looking forward to: The month of March...no really I'm kind of overwhelmed, and it's not even here yet! 
Nursery: We can't really do anything until after March.  We have visitors coming 3 weekends in a row.  Once April comes around we'll get things going. (Hopefully)
Emotions: Happy, laughing a lot.  Though I do have to say I had some scary dreams about going into labor.  You'd think I've never done this before.  I'm. Scared. 


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Hey I came over from the Tuesday Linkup.

    Seriously, don't worry about the weight gain. I always gain 10-15 pounds in the FIRST trimester but only gained 30 overall, with both pregnancies. Your body's gonna do what it's gonna do, as long as you're being good to it. :)

    Congrats to you! I'm 39 weeks and playing the waiting game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling my chocolate obsession has been a factor in the weight gain area...luckily the obsession has passed! Congrats to you! 39 weeks!! How exciting!!

      Delete
  2. You have nothing to worry about! I'm only 17 weeks and I've gained around 12 pounds, and I don't even eat chocolate! :) Sounds like you're doing great overall. The best remedy to fear of labor for me was lots of preparation and reading positive birth stories. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the positive birth stories. When I was pregnant with Max people loved sharing their horror birth stories, which scared the heck out of me! :)

      Delete