2/12/13

Mismatched Socks

There's something about being sick that makes me want my Mom.  I woke up today not feeling so hot, and I texted my Mom and told her I wish she lived here.  Moms just make you feel good when you feel so crummy.  I hope when my kiddos are grown and out of the house, they text or call me and tell me they wished I was there to take care of them when they are sick.  In that moment, I'll know I did good.  :)  I have no clue why I'm blogging right now, I should be napping while Max and K are sound asleep.  I have my priorities I guess.... I hope none of you are sick, because this stinks.  I'm going to go feel sorry for my sick self.  Oh, and I had an appointment today to get my hair dyed, and was going to be a bit bold with what was going to be done to my lovely locks.  I think this is God's way of tell me not to do that to my hair.  I hear and feel ya God....man oh man do I.  

Fact about me.  I never match my socks. 

post signature



1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your sick. I know the whole mom feeling thing. I hope you start feeling better. By the way, your right sock is adorable.
    Get the perfect silhouette with stylish shapewear

    www.vedettestore.com

    ReplyDelete