2/22/13

Waiting and Pictures


(My lovely bag that I love so much is from The Polka Dot Posie.  Go check them out!)

Yesterday I waited over two hours to see my eye doctor, Dr. B.  Two hours.  Though I shouldn't complain too much, because there was a precious 3 week old baby girl who was also there to see Dr. B.  She was so tiny.  The bump and I patiently waited only to hear the dreaded news.  My good eye has iritis...boo.  Dr. B thinks it's because I was sick and that could have caused the flare up.  I also fell off the vegetarian wagon, so back on it I go.  I have to go back in 6 weeks.  Oh. Joy. 

While I was waiting, waiting, and waiting...Max was having a blast with K and her mommy.  I was so jealous.  They made homemade play-dough.  How fun is that?!

They also went to the park to burn off some energy.  When I picked them up they were fishing for letters!  Leslie made them little magnetic fishing poles, filled the tub with water and put a blue color tablet in, and threw in some letters.  So. Stinking. Cute.   I wished I was there to play all day with them.  

Yesterdays #tbt picture.  Ian and I bowling from almost 7 years ago.  We look so young!  I love that boy. 

Today Max and I had to run some errands, so we stopped to get a special treat. I love this boy too. 


Happy Birthday to my cousin Patrick.  We miss you every day.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment