3/6/13

28 Weeks!!



How Much Longer: 12 Weeks!! (Hello third trimester!!)
Baby Size: Eggplant (She's seriously mushed in there.  At the ultrasound her feet were up by her head. Crazy.)
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants (because they are just so comfy), and mixing maternity/nonmaternity shirts.  
Stretch marks: Nope.
Weight gain:  16.5 lbs
Sleep: Okay.  (I begged Ian to let me turn the ceiling fan on.  He hates it, but I've been sleeping alright with it on. So it's staying on.  Sorry Ian. :))
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing Little Miss at the ultrasound yesterday.
Movement: The girl can kick hard. (in every direction.  Ouch)
Food Cravings: None, but my friend, Leslie, introduced me to Pretzel Crisps.  (OMG so good!)
Gender: GIRL!  
Belly Button in or out: In (For the time being.  I keep thinking of that commercial that showed belly buttons singing, "I'm coming out")
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Unfortunately yes. (Morning sickness is back, but it's not that bad.)
Labor Signs: BH (It's not an every day thing, but I do feel them throughout the week.)
Wedding ring on or off: On. 
What I miss:  Max being small.  He's such a big boy now.  A friend's son turned 2 this week, and it made me get all mushy about Max.  He's going to be 3 in August. 3! It feels like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital and now we have conversations in the car and he sings songs by himself.  Today we went to the gas station and he asked me what the gas is for, and sang Row Your Boat at the top of his lungs. 
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little girl.  I can't wait.  (and my forehead no longer hurting.  Stupid trunk.)
Nursery: My goal for the next few weeks is to work on Max's closet and the closet in his new room.  (Major organizing and decluttering ahead for me.)
Emotions: Happy :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment