3/22/13

7 Quick Takes

I'm attempting my second round of 7 quick takes and linking up with Jen. (I called this 7 quick tales last week, I apologize.  I blame it on my awesome eyes.) 

1.  Max and I came to NM to visit my family.  Our flight left at 6:25 in the AM on Tuesday.  Max lived up to our bragging of him being an awesome traveler.  He was super excited to get on the airplane and sit by the window.  He watched us take off and then fell fast asleep, as did I.  Getting up at 3:30 was rough.  A cute baby and her mama sat by us.  Max called her Mr. Baby Airplane.  He loved her at first sight. 







2.  Yesterday we treated my Mom to lunch at Jason's Deli.  You get complimentary ice cream, so I got some for Max.  He attacked that bowl of ice cream like there was no tomorrow.  The only evidence that he had ice cream was the chocolate trail of drips on his shirt and shorts. 







3. I filled out my bracket yesterday for March Madness with minutes to spare.  Umm yeah...I had UNM going to the Final Four.  Thank you UNM for messing up my bracket.    Yesterday just wasn't my day for my teams winning.  NMSU-Lost.  Lobos-Lost (not that they're my team, but I was cheering for them.) Coyotes (nonMarch madness)-Lost. They've lost 5 in row.  Let's go boys, get it together!!

4.Since I can't have soft serve ice cream because I'm with child (I saw another bloggers comment about this fact, and I'm totally taking her word), and I'm home I had to get Caliches.  It's a must when you come to LC.  Man oh man was it good









5. Ian taught Max to sing "Peanut butter Jelly Time".  I actually have no clue if that's what it's called, but it's on YouTube.  You ask Max what time it is, and he says, "Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly! Peanut butter jelly! Peanut better jelly and a baseball bat!"  My dad captured it on video.




6.  I told Max to say cheese for a picture to send to his Daddy, and this is what he gave me.

Instead of saying "Cheese!" he sang, "Fishy fishy!"  That stupid jingle makes me cringe.  I hate it, I get grossed out, and I just don't like it.  Max knows this and thinks it's so funny to torment me.  I'll get you back Max, just you wait.



7. Have you played Candy Crush on Facebook?  Don't.  It's addicting and a total waste of time.  I love it.  Thank you Jessi.  If you do play it and we're friends on FB, send me lives!  It may be addicting, but that doesn't mean I'm good at it.


Happy Friday!!  This weekend my love celebrates his birthday, and we get to go on a grown ups only date...not including the baby girl..obviously.






No comments:

Post a Comment