3/28/13

Cara Box



This is my first time participating in the Cara Box exchange, and it was so fun!!  Kaitlyn came up with the idea for fellow bloggers.  You send a box of goodies along with an encouraging letter to the blogger you are matched up with.  This month the theme was sending goodies that started with the first letter of the name of the person you had.  I was matched with two ladies who happened to have the coolest name: Jennifer.  

The Jennifer I sent a Cara Box to was fun to get to know.  She actually lives here in AZ as well!  You can check out her blog and see what fun stuff I sent her.  Coming up with J items was a challenge! 

The Jennifer that sent to me (are you confused with all the Jennifers yet?) is one crafty, organized Mama.  Getting to know her I found out that we love some of the same things, which leads me to the items she sent me!

1. Jackpot nail polish.  I'd say she hit the jackpot with this one, and I can't wait to wear it! Definitely a Spring color.
2. Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews-These are my new addiction.  So ridiculously good.
3. Junior Mints- Love.
4. Jelly Beans Starburst flavored- the only kind of jelly beans I'll eat. 
5. Jello No Bake Cheesecake- Umm..hello I have this this every year on my bday! My absolute favorite kind of cheesecake. 
6. Dove Rabbit (Jumpy)- Chocolate...need I say more?
7. Gossip Magazine with Jen and Justin- I love me some celebrity gossip!!

Jennifer did such a great job with items that I love!!  Question is do I share with Max and Ian?? 

I can't wait to participate again!  Thanks to Kaitlyn and the Jennifers for making this Cara Box exchange a great one! 


post signature

4 comments:

  1. That Jello No-Bake Cheesecake is my favorite! What a fun package!

    ♥ Miss Angie
    My So-Called Chaos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The husband doesn't get my love for it, but that's okay. More for me. :)

      Delete
  2. I have another blogging friends thing. I have enjoyed reading your blog. I liked it so much I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Please see my post for more information http://countrybunkinmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/an-award-for-me-leibster.html

    ReplyDelete