3/8/13

Finish the Sentence

Fun, easy way to end my Friday blogging.  Linking up with Holly and Jake...It's fun, do it.


1. People always tell me (now that I'm pregnant) how big or small my bump is.  Mostly big.  Thank you people.  I already feel big, but hearing how big I look to you (stranger) makes me feel great!
2. In the movie based on my life, you would be shocked on how often I go to Starbucks.  You probably would think I own one.  I make my giftcards last. 
3. Typically, I end up regretting not saying when something is bothering me, because I tend to let it build.  Then bam! I explode. 
4. I always ask to leave off the, mushrooms and olives.  Bleh. 
5. Kim and Kanye really need to move somewhere where there are no cameras, or just stay inside all day.  There are only so many "bump" watch pictures a girl can take in one day!
6. My Parents always reminded me to drive safe.  Really I can't remember, but I'm pretty safe picking this, because I'm 99% sure they told me this every time I left to go back to college or now when I go visit. 
7. Every single day I get a morning hug from Max.  Awesome way to start my day. 
8. This one time in College we use to go to Juarez all the time, and sometimes walk over the bridge, just us girls.  We were stupid. 
9. My grossest habit is biting my nails.  It's a dirty habit that needs to stop. 
10. My latest white lie was telling a stranger who informed me how big I am, that I'm further along than I really am.  That way their whole response changes and they then tell me how good I look.   Lie? Nah, it makes me feel good. :)
11. I know all the words to Toy Story 2.  Max hearts Buzz and Woody, and I need to buy Toy Story 3. 
12. When I grow up I want to be an owner of a bookstore, preferably The Shop Around The Corner. (You've Got Mail)
13. Sexy time is haha..this made me laugh. 
14. I will never, ever like olives or mushrooms.  It's never going to happen. g.r.o.s.s.
15. I think it's hilarious when Max talks to me with attitude.  It should be funny, and I should get mad, but it's too cute. 



button





post signature

10 comments:

  1. my parents remind me to drive safely to this day..they act like I am a bad driver...(this is true) thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain on strangers commenting on the bump! I'm 33/34 weeks now and I had everyone telling me how small I was FOREVER. What was I supposed to do? Did they not believe I was pregnant? Trust me, I look pregnant now.

    Found you on the link -up, come say hi!

    Goneyonkers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you're one of those girls that makes me green with envy. ;) Love your Finish the Sentence. I know all of TSwifts songs as well...nothing to be ashamed about!

      Delete
  3. I love your #10...I used to do the same thing when I was preggers!

    lifeinthelowcountrysc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time I'm saying I'm having twins or triplets. That'll really get a response! Ha!

      Delete
  4. If u dont know someone chances r u dont know 100% if theyre preggers or not... Therefore do not comment on their appearance. i totally have felt your pain. Fun link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree!! I think before I had kids I may have thought, "Wow she's big!", but would never say that to someone. Now I know better. It's just wrong.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE mushrooms and olives!!!! They are delicious!

    I probably know all the words to Toy Story 3..now we just need to find someone who knows the words to Toy Story (1) and then we can act them all out for our kids! HA!

    I would LOVE to be co-owner in the bookstore! I was so obsessed with that movie when it came out! I have a really bad (good) obsession with children's books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could own a bookstore, hire someone solely based on whether or not they know all the words to Toy Story, and then anytime I have olives or mushrooms on my food I'd give them to you! :) Hope you have a great weekend!!

      Delete