1. People always tell me (now that I'm pregnant) how big or small my bump is. Mostly big. Thank you people. I already feel big, but hearing how big I look to you (stranger) makes me feel great!
2. In the movie based on my life, you would be shocked on how often I go to Starbucks. You probably would think I own one. I make my giftcards last.
3. Typically, I end up regretting not saying when something is bothering me, because I tend to let it build. Then bam! I explode.
4. I always ask to leave off the, mushrooms and olives. Bleh.
5. Kim and Kanye really need to move somewhere where there are no cameras, or just stay inside all day. There are only so many "bump" watch pictures a girl can take in one day!
6. My Parents always reminded me to drive safe. Really I can't remember, but I'm pretty safe picking this, because I'm 99% sure they told me this every time I left to go back to college or now when I go visit.
7. Every single day I get a morning hug from Max. Awesome way to start my day.
8. This one time in College we use to go to Juarez all the time, and sometimes walk over the bridge, just us girls. We were stupid.
9. My grossest habit is biting my nails. It's a dirty habit that needs to stop.
10. My latest white lie was telling a stranger who informed me how big I am, that I'm further along than I really am. That way their whole response changes and they then tell me how good I look. Lie? Nah, it makes me feel good. :)
11. I know all the words to Toy Story 2. Max hearts Buzz and Woody, and I need to buy Toy Story 3.
12. When I grow up I want to be an owner of a bookstore, preferably The Shop Around The Corner. (You've Got Mail)
13. Sexy time is haha..this made me laugh.
14. I will never, ever like olives or mushrooms. It's never going to happen. g.r.o.s.s.
15. I think it's hilarious when Max talks to me with attitude. It should be funny, and I should get mad, but it's too cute.