3/26/13

Lately

I know you've missed hearing about our adventures and seeing pictures of Max.   We went to NM to visit my family, and then my Mom, bro and sis came back with us to visit.  So needless to say we've been busy.  Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to lately.

Ian celebrated his birthday on Sunday.  I made him his favorite cake (funfetti), and tried my best at decorating.  I know, I lack the decorating skills.  It takes good, so that's all that matters.  

We went on a date to the Arrowhead Grill.  The food was amazing!  Little Miss enjoyed all the yummy goodness as well.  We'll definitely go back. 

Max helped with eating the frosting while I was decorating Ian's cake.  He thought it was funny that his tongue was "Bue".  

Grandma and Grandpa gave him a race car rug with cars for Easter.  Also some chocolate that we may have hidden from Daddy.  He doesn't need in on our sugar addiction while he's being all healthy. .

Max was showing off his faceoff skills to Grandma.  He takes his hockey showing off seriously.

We've had such a fun time with my family.  We're going to be sad when they leave tomorrow, and Max will be extra mad.  He hates saying goodbye, and I can already see his angry tears.  Luckily, we're going to see K tomorrow afterwards so that should ease his pain.  I hope.   The next time we see them will be when Little Miss arrives...holy crap.






post signature

2 comments:

  1. Funfetti is the best! Happy birthday to Ian! That car mat does look like fun for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Max loves the mat! Only $14.99 at Ikea. :)

      Delete