4/3/13

32 Weeks

I'm typing this up at 3 in the morning, because I woke up with the case of the giggles.  I'm pretty sure I scared the crap out of Ian.  I seriously can't stop laughing.  I splashed water on my face-fit of giggles.  Drank some water-fit of giggles trying not to choke on water.  Played a little candy crush-tiny bit of giggles.  Read some blogs-no giggles, but now I'm wide awake.  Thinking about scaring the crap out of Ian-Giggles start all over again.



How Much Longer: 8 Weeks!!! 
Baby Size:  I'm seriously wondering about the size of her feet and hands.  The girl causes pain with every kick and punch.  
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and shirts.  
Stretch marks: Yup. (No giggles on this one.)
Sleep: Eh (until I wake up with the giggles....)
Best Moment of the Week: Leslie and Josh welcoming baby K into the world!!   Max loved her at first sight, so I'm hoping that's how he'll be with his baby sister.   Holding her....I forget just how tiny newborns are....so precious.  
Movement: Yes, yes, yes.
Food Cravings: Wetzels Pretzels.  ( The best pretzels.  Ever.)
Gender: GIRL! 
Belly Button in or out: In 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Labor Signs: BH
Wedding ring on or off: On.
What I miss: At the moment: being a sleep and not awake giggling like a crazy person. 
What I am looking forward to: Since holding Baby K all I can think about is holding our baby girl.  I bought her first set of bows....tiny bows.  I'm saying it now, you won't see baby girl is bows that are half the size of her head.  
Nursery: Still attacking Max's closet.....there's been a lack of attacking really. 
Emotions: So happy that I wake up giggling for no reason!!! 

I'll post this at a normal hour, because I'm not about to take a belly picture at 3 in the morning.  





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment