4/10/13

33 Weeks!

Well...I've been doing the weekly updates for awhile now, and this week (and maybe for the rest of the pregnancy) I don't feel like doing my weekly bump update with all the facts.  I'll still show you a picture of my growing belly, but really....do you care if my belly button is in or out?  I've had fun posting about everything week by week, but I think I may be done.  To think I only have 7 weeks left....  Crazy!!  I feel like I just told the blog world that our family was growing from a family of 3 to a family of 4.  I've really enjoyed this pregnancy.  It's completely different from my pregnancy with Max.  I hope the labor is just as easy this time around as it was the first time.  Yes, I said easy.  I know early on in my pregnancy I was freaking out about having 2 kiddos and wondering how the heck you do things...like go to Target.   Now, the freaking out has gone away.  Now, I'm so excited to start our next chapter in life as a family of 4.  I can't wait to see Max meet his sister for the first time.  For him to hold her for the first time.   My heart may burst with love and happiness and I will turn into a hot sobbing mess.  I can't wait.  


post signature

6 comments:

  1. You will! It's so sweet to see your children love their siblings. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I just saw the picture of Owen on Instagram. So. Adorable.

      Delete
  2. Having multiples is wonderful in the long run. :) When I was pregnant with my second I had the same worries, but you will work out a system and older siblings will adjust and learn that helping out with baby can be fun. :) I followed you. I love reading about pregnancy and babies. You can follow me back at http://pixielaughter53.blogspot.com/ if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! The closer we get to meeting baby girl, the more excited we're all getting. I just can't wait until she's here!! :)

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog! (im follower #47 haha :) You look great, hang in there, 7 weeks will be here soon -Char

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I hope these 7 weeks go by fast!

      Delete