4/17/13

34 Weeks



34 weeks, but measuring 35...what?!  I went to the doctor and he said I was measuring a week further along. High five!  As I let that sink in though I thought two things.  1.) Baby girl may come a week earlier. 2.) Baby girl may just be big.   I'm hoping for number 1.   I also asked the good doctor (I saw Doogie Howser, but he was awesome this time so I like him now.) if he knew the position of my kickboxer.  I didn't realize he was going to try and push her out trying to feel how she was positioned...had I known this, I wouldn't have asked.   She's head down, and the rest of the day and even today I've been in uncomfortable pain.  Like I can feel every time she turns her head, which must be big, but I'm hoping it's not.  When it came to hearing her heartbeat, Max was super excited.  He took a break from playing soccer on the iPad and mimicked the sound of her heartbeat.  Dr. H was impressed.


I have to say the weeks are going by fast.  At night I'd say time goes by ssllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwww, but each day and slow night brings us that much closer to meeting our kickboxer.



post signature

3 comments:

  1. I gave you a Liebster Award! :) You can check it out on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The measurements by weeks are just averages and estimations. My OB said she only worries if I measured greater than two weeks ahead. That being said I did measure two weeks ahead and M was born at 38 weeks. So hang on to hope for option #1 !

    ReplyDelete