4/15/13

Weekend Shenanigans

So I know Friday kicks off the weekend, but Thursday I had some yummy goodness I just had to share.
Thursday: We went for a late dinner at Manuel's, which really was my 2nd dinner.  So I had dessert for my din din, and can I just say that the sopapillas were heaven in my mouth.  Seriously, that good. 


Friday: We had a playdate with K, Baby K, and Leslie.  Max and K hadn't seen each other in what seemed like forever so there was happy giggling, wood chip throwing, and running after each other going on.  Max held Baby K and it was the sweetest thing ever.  Ever since then he's been kissing my belly, and talking to his sister.  Though when I asked him if he was ready for her to come out and play he said, "No. (insert her name) not come out and play."  Hate to break it you Max, but she will not stay in there forever.  I won't let her. 


After the playdate we both needed a nap.  This boy fell asleep like this on my shoulder and I loved every second of it.  When he sleeps he looks so innocent and angelic...then he wakes up and it's naughty central.  Let's just say he hasn't been the best listener and has been testing my patience.  He must feel a change coming.....

Sunday: We attempted potty training today.  I'd say it was a success.  There was major happy dances going on from all of us.  He also was attached to Elmo at the hip and had him sit by him to watch the Masters.  It was freaking cute. 

Max and Ian had a case of the giggles.  They both were laughing so hard.  I don't even know what they were laughing at.  I don't think they even know what they were laughing at.  Moments like that make me happy. 


Today: Another tragedy happened to innocent people.  My heart aches for those affected by this senseless act, and I'm pregnant so you know there is sobbing going on.   What kind of world are our children growing up in??  






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment