5/29/13

Due Date



Well hello there due date.  I didn't think I would actually get to my due date.   I was so sure that she was going to come early, but I guess when I said those words out loud I jinxed myself.   That, or maybe God was just waiting for us to get settled here in WA.  Well...we're settled.  I'm ready.  We're ready.  Everyone is ready.

A couple nights ago Ian even prepared the meal I had the night my water broke with Max.  I've had pineapple juice to last me a life time.  I walk up and down the steps during the day.  I've done numerous jumping jacks.  I tell baby girl that life on the outside isn't all so bad and that she'll like it.  Bottom line is she's just not ready.  Bottom line is that each day that passes she's getting bigger, and I'm getting more scared.

My app on my phone doesn't even go passed 40 weeks.  See, even the app knows she should be here by now.  I think Max thinks I'm telling him lies when I say his sister is coming soon.  We've been telling him that for weeks, and still no sister in the flesh to show for it.   One of my friends is having a baby girl in early June, and I told her if she has her daughter before I have mine I'm going to be pissed.  I was half joking.

In all seriousness though, I don't feel miserable.  I'm actually feeling really good.  I'm just ready to meet our baby girl, and hopefully she wants to meet us soon.  Like later on today....




post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely see a difference in that belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope she comes soon but enjoy your last few days/ hours whatever is left with just Max. Two are so much different than one. I struggled a lot at balancing and missing that time with just Noah. She will be here any time now! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete