5/20/13

Sounders

Max and I attended our first Sounders match. I wasn't sure what to expect or if we'd even like it. We're a hockey family after all.  I totally stood out in my pink and white striped shirt. I'd say 99% of the people wear Sounders gear. 

Max and I got matching tattoos to show some Sounders pride.  I even had on a scarf that didn't go with my stripes and I'm sure the true fans could tell this was our first match. 

Surprise, surprise we LOVED the entire experience. The atmosphere and fans are crazy intense.  Most stand for the entire game. Thank goodness where our seats are people stay seated.  There was no way I was standing the entire game. 

I was kind of surprised to see the players flop around and act hurt. One player did leave the game because he was bleeding from his face because he took an elbow. We saw a player get ejected (the elbow thrower), and 4 goals from the Sounders.  Crazy to think that next game we go to I'll have TWO kiddos in tow with me. I need to 1) buy Sounders gear to wear so I look like I belong and 2) I need to learn soccer terms.  I do miss my Yotes though...



No comments:

Post a Comment