6/18/13

Broken Record

Well...my family has gone back home, and let me just say it's a sad day.  Max keeps asking for uncle  no matter how many times I tell him he went on an airplane to see Grandpa.  He either doesn't want to believe me or just isn't a good listener.  I'm not sure which one it is...

We had so much fun while they were here.  From seeing Snoqualmie Falls, to shopping at Pike's Market Place, to our many walks to the lake, to just having someone here during the day was so nice.  Now it's just me and the kiddos.  Max is a broken record asking the same question about his uncle.  Emma must know they left too, because she's been a hot mess today.  Like mother, like daughter.

Typing this up is just depressing me more.  I'll be back later this week, hopefully in a happier mood. I promise to  overload you with pictures of Max and Emma.

 Max loves going to the lake, and playing soccer with his favorite people.

2 weeks old!! (as of 6/14/13)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment