6/13/13

Life Lately

In pictures for your viewing pleasure.

This little girl loves to sleep during the day....

and is wide awake at night ready to party.  If only I
were in the partying mood at that time.

The pink bow on her onesie was beyond adorable.  Seriously,
I was dying when I put her in it.  Dressing a girl is so. much. fun.

We went to Snoqualmie Falls today.  Beautiful.

Max loves his Auntie.

I love my Max.

He loves his little sister, but it looks like he's up to no good.
 
 
Emma Facts
-We went to her 7-10 day checkup and she now weighs 7lbs 14oz, and is 21.5in long! 
-She could eat all day if I let her.  (I don't let her.)
-She is a pooping machine. (In case you were wondering.  You know you were.)
-She loves to snuggle and I love snuggling her.
-She always has a camera in her face and she doesn't complain.
-Her cry is loud, and she is quite demanding.  (Already a diva is training.)
-We are sooooo happy to have her here with us, and complete our family.
 
 
Max Facts
-The kid loves showering his sister with kisses, and always asks to hold her.  (He no longer says "it".)
-He is obsessed with Where The Wild Things Are, and loves reading the story to me.
-He has taken a love to soccer, but insists that he is still Mike Smith and Shane Doan. (I tell him they play hockey not soccer, but there's no arguing with him.)
-He knows how to get what he wants by saying, "I looooveee youuuuuu." 
 
Mom Facts
-It's been two weeks tomorrow since Emma came into the world and life is good.
-No baby blues this time around. (I could be jinxing myself though...)
-I'm breastfeeding this go around and it's been great! (Well, once the pain went away. Nursing is no joke.)
 

 
 

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love the photos! Newborn snuggles are wonderful! I am sure she will get her days and nights figured out.

    My older daughter still always asks to hold our littlest. Hooray for big sibling love.

    I hope things continue to go well for you. Breastfeeding can be tough, but its beautiful if you can work it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get enough of newborn snuggles!! BF is going great this time around!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Your little Emma is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hows the hubs? Where's his updates? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add some later just for you. :)

      Delete
  4. Just found your blog!!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up!

    I am doing a blog design giveaway. Check it out :)

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'll check out your blog and giveaway!

      Delete
  5. Your family is beautiful!!

    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!!

    http://withlovebd.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete