8/8/13

A Little Cute With a Little Gross

Emma was acting like she was 5 months.  She loved sitting in the bumbo, and I can't believe she's only 2 months...

Max had to sit in the bumbo too.  Ha!


Someone got a new toy.  I don't think Daddy liked all the pink,
but it's a toy for his baby girl!

Max: I loooove you Emma!
Emma: Uh, Mommy do you really think it's a good idea for him to hold me?  

They slept until 10:15ish yesterday morning!  Max has been coming into our room between 1:30-3:30. He's been having bad dreams, but I think he likes our bed better than his.  Emma girl loves to snuggle her Mommy, and I'll take all the snuggles I can get!

This morning I let Max ride his scooter to check the mail.  Our two minute walk there turned into a half hour slooooooooooow walk.  It was so cute though, until he was done and I got stuck caring his scooter while he read a football magazine.  

Sweet, sweet Emma....who leaves Mommy the nastiest diapers. 
How something so gross can come from you.  It's a mystery.  









post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow 10:15! That's some lie in :-)

    Love the pics, Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was a one time sleep in. :)

      Delete
  2. So adorable! It's so cute that Max loves his baby sister so much. Lol some day Emma will be hugging on him and he'll be asking for her to stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) When that day comes Max will have Emma's look on his face.

      Delete