8/26/13

LoL-ing

This weekend went by too fast, but don't they all?  


Emma is rocking her tummy time.  She learned to roll over from her back to her tummy, but gets stuck and doesn't have any idea what to do after that.   Max also made her LoL, which made us LoL. So there was a whole lot of LoL-ing going on.

She's so gangsta when she sleeps. 
We went to the Sounders game yesterday, along with 67,365 other crazy fans.  Max had to get his tattoo and his hair did.  Emma was a hit with fans, and a creepy man told me he'd much rather watch her than the soccer game.  I held her tightly and we walked away.  The boys won, and it was pretty
awesome. 

Today...well today started out with Max not listening to me and spitting in my face.  Jealous? Let's hope your Monday starts off better than mine....


Sami's Shenanigans




post signature

2 comments:

  1. OMgosh so cute! I've got some baby hair jealousy right here. My babies have always been bald until a 1+.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! We were shocked when Emma was born with all that hair!

      Delete