10/22/13

Mama's Visit

My mama came to visit, and it went by far too fast.  It was so nice having her here.  We had a lot of fun, and I had someone here that appreciates General Hospital.  Important stuff.

Thursday: Max had soccer practice.  There weren't as many kiddos there, but they still had tons of fun practicing their soccer skills.


Friday: We went to Benihana for dinner.  My mom had never been there, so I was excited to take her there.  Max had a blast.  Emma was a wiggly little girl who wanted to be held.  My brave moment of the night was trying mushrooms, and I actually liked them.  I'm a dare devil.





Saturday:   Ian and I were able to go on a date to none other than the Kanye West concert.  Yes you read that right, I went to see Kanye.  We had seen him back in the day before we got married, and his show then was really good.  His show now....well that's another story.  The concert was suppose to start at 8:00.  We got there around 7:30 and the lines were So. Long.  The doors hadn't opened yet.  Come to find out Mr. West and Mr. Lamar (Kendrick Lamar...yeah I had no clue who he was either.) were still doing sound check.  The doors did not open until 9:00, and then the concert didn't even start until 10:00.  I wasn't impressed.  I also may have had beverages for those over 21 and at the point I was getting sleepy.  I'm old.

I did have fun people watching.  People of all walks of life were there.  It was pure awesomeness. Then when the show started everyone started throwing their hands up rapping word for word, and I did not.   I told Ian I should have been better prepared for the show, because I didn't know any of the songs.  Kendrick Lamar was really good.  Kanye was weird.  Just weird.



Sunday we went to the pumpkin patch, and I was so excited.  We did the corn maze, and some how made it to the exit with only finding two of the numbered posts.  Guess we were just that good.  

Follow me!!

Pumpkin Patch 2013


Today my mama went back home, and Max keeps asking for her.  Makes me sadder than I already am.  :(  We had such a nice visit with her here. 

I'll just kick back and relax.

Frogs and striped leggings, because that's how we roll. 





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment