11/26/13

Emma's First Text

Yesterday Emma sent her first text message.  I don't know whether to be impressed with her spelling or a bit worried....


I could not stop laughing.  I called my Mom to tell her what Emma did, and I was laughing so hard that I started to cry.   Max started laughing too, but he had no clue as to why he was laughing along with me.  

My silly mustached boys.

Max loves to put puzzles together again, again, and again.  Emma was telling Daddy and Daddy was telling him which piece he needed.  Then Max would tell Emma, "You're such a good helper Emma."  So. Cute.


I registered Max for Winter classes offered through the city.  He'll start a multi sport class in January, and continue with his preschool classes as well.  Should be a busy and fun few months!  Can you believe it's already going to be December?  I turn 31 on Monday.  31....let that sink in.  Or I guess you could easily say I'm going to be 29 plus 2 years, whatever.   My birthday falls on cyber Monday or cyber Monday falls on my birthday.  Either way, there's some serious shopping that might get done.  Don't tell Ian. 

In honor of the holiday that most have forgotten about because we're ready for Christmas, I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!   May you be surrounded with loved ones, great food, and drinks (of the alcohol kind if you are of age) and football (Go Steelers!).   We're spending the holiday with family here in WA, and I'm pretty excited!  



post signature

2 comments:

  1. That was really scary. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband found out today though when you press the 'k' down and press it multiple times it auto corrects it to 'kill'. So I guess she's not a scary spelling genius yet.

      Delete