11/5/13

Rose VoxBox

This month I received my first VoxBox.  When I saw the pretty rose colored box, I got super excited to see what goodies were inside for me to test. 

 
*****************************************************************************
 
 
 
Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles
$3.99 for 5.1oz bag
Umm hello delicious, melt in your mouth, I could eat it all day chocolate. These happen to be my favorite chocolate candies to get during the holidays.  It's like Voxbox knows my chocolate loving heart.  They come in 10 flavors. Definitely great for stocking stuffers, so I hope Santa is reading this post.
 
 
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
$5.99
I'm not a mascara girl, and I always have a hard time finding one I like.  Most tend to clump and irritate my eyes.  When I tried this particular kind I liked the design of the brush.  It didn't gob on the brush itself, and when I put it on it wasn't clumpy.  The major thing I liked is that it didn't irritate my eyes.  I also only wore the mascara, no eyeliner and it was scandaleyes.  Did you like that?
 
Kiss Gradation Polishes
$6.99 available at Walgreens
 
I never, ever polish my nails.  Ever.  When I saw this in the Voxbox I honestly didn't think I was going to like it, and it was going to take forever.  While I was feeding Emma some sweet potatoes I easily painted my nails between bites.  I'm not a fan of the gold color, but it would look great for the holidays.  Lucky for you nonloving gold people like myself, it comes in 4 different colors.
 
beiVita crunchy Breakfast Biscuits
$3.69 for a box of 5 packets of 4 biscuits
Holy yum. These biscuits are Mommy, Daddy, and toddler approved.  There are 4 biscuits in a package and they were gone before we could say belVita.  I tried the cinnamon brown sugar and it tasted like I was eating an oatmeal cookie.  So good.  Each package of 4 biscuits has 18-20g of whole wheat grain.  Easy on the go breakfast for those mornings when I take Max to school, library or soccer.
 
Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions
$12.49
If you want to feel like you're wearing slippers all day, but really you're wearing your cute boots, I highly recommend these cozy cushions.  These heavenly cushions keep your feet warm and dry, which in cold, rainy WA is a must!!  They have a multi-layer design that insulate your feet while two plush, cozy layers give you extra cushioning.
 
 
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes

 





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome box! I am eagerly awaiting getting my first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Are you getting the Rose Voxbox or a different one?

      Delete