12/11/13

Gardein

When I stopped eating meat, it was hard.  I loved cheeseburgers, and when I was pregnant with Emma that's all I wanted to eat.  Some days it's easy to go about my day and not have meat, but other days it's down right tough not to go buy a steak and grill that baby up.  When Gardein offered me a chance  to try out their meat-less products I was excited to do so, because veggie burgers get old.

Ian went shopping this past week and grabbed 5 different bags of Gardein products.  They have many different choices and new products that would be great for holiday parties.   What I liked about the product right off the bat is that the bags are resealable, so I don't have to eat the whole thing at once, but it's so good you just might.  Also on the bags it gives you a meal idea, which is fantastic! 




When I tried the crispy tenders, I had also made Max chicken strips and swapped one out.  He didn't even notice.  He ate it right up. (High five Gardein!)  I made a chicken wrap from the meal ideas off their website.  Beyond delicious.  I've also tried the beefless strips, and mixed it with brown rice.  So good that I ate the leftovers the next day!  

So meat eaters and nonmeat eaters alike, go grab yourself some Gardein, check out their website, and make yourself some yummy meals! 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment