12/18/13

Max



Max,
My sweet, imaginative, trouble maker, loving boy.  You are growing up so fast.  I love watching you discover new things every day.  This weekend you decorated a box with your Daddy, and turned it into your own Christmas house.  You want to eat, play, and have Emma go in there with you.   You knock on the door and say, "Who is it?  Come in!"  

You've also taken a liking to DisneyJr.com and love to play games on there...in Spanish.  My bilingual muchacho. 

Yesterday you accompanied me into the dressing room while I tried on dresses, and I had taken pictures of me to show Daddy.  I didn't notice what you were doing by me until after when Daddy was looking at the pictures!  You are one silly boy.


You are blessing to us Max, and we are thankful for you every day!!

I love you forever, to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond. 





post signature

1 comment: