12/31/13

One Picture

Two posts in one day!  I'm breaking blogging rules.  I'm linking up with one of my favorite bloggers, the lovely Jena over at Recently Roached.  I get to choose just one picture that sums up 2013.  I love taking pictures, and the momarazzi that I am, I have my iphone in hand ready to take a picture and then instagram it.  Because that's what I do.



This not only sums up my year, but it's my heart.  We finally met our sweet girl who completed our family.  The love in this picture, the happiness....2013 was good to us.


Grab button for Recently Roached


post signature

6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet picture, J. I can't wait to join you as a mamarazzi ;) Thanks so much for linkin up! Hope your new year is just as wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a fun link-up! I can't wait to see pics of your baby girl!

      Delete
  2. I am so glad that you chose to break the blogging rules, because you inspired me to do the same! This link-up is great!! What a beautiful picture you chose... those are the moments we will cherish forever! Happy New Year! :)

    xo,
    Chelsea

    heavenwithawildside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Link up was all Jena, I just participated. :).

      Loved your picture!! Happy New Year to you!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photo!!!! Your babies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete