3/10/14

West Sideee

We went exploring yesterday, and I'm so glad we did!  We went to Alki Beach and went for a stroll.  It was So. Ridiculously. Beautiful.   The view...oh man.








After our walk we went to a place called Salty's, and this was the view from the restaurant.  I tried their world's famous seafood chowder, which I was a bit nervous about because I've never had any kind of chowder before, and it was pretty good.  The view was better. 


Before we went on our exploring of the west side I cleaned out the kiddos closets and drawers.  5 bags of clothes that they no longer fit into.  Sad day.  I also found Max's onesies that he would model off each month, and I sat there and shed a few tears.  He was one little baby, and now....


he's a big boy.  He's 3 going on 15 most days.  He's lucky I only had him hold up the onesies and not try and squeeze him into it, because I totally would have....






post signature

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel you on getting rid of clothes that are now too small. It breaks my heart every time. Those pictures are beautiful. So jealous of that view. And you look great btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! YOU are looking fabulous! I love your latest post with the pic of you, Cruze and Caleb!!

      Delete