6/25/14

Family Adventures

After our wonderful Alaskan Adventures, my family came to visit! 

Ian got us tickets to the Sounders game, and what kind of blogger would I be if we didn't take a selfie?

We went shopping at the outlets and Max got to take a ride with the "silly beagle". 

I drove us to The Locks...

...and Gas Works Park. We survived!!! I was terrified of driving downtown,  but I did it!!

My beautiful Mama and Little. 
Pretending to walk, and Max acting like Mr. Tough Guy. 
 

My Auntie Cari surprised my cousin Gerald with a visit!! 

Gerald and Abby prepared a feast for us and it was good. 

We went to Bainbridge Island!


While we waited for lunch my brother drew some pictures. 

We watched The World Cup game on Sunday. Never have I been so into a soccer game. 

I finally saw The Fault in Our Stars with my sister. I read the book because she was reading it and I loved it. The movie...I sobbed. So good. 

We watched Ian play in a hockey game. 

It was a scrappy, intense game. They won 5-1 and Ian scored 2 goals!

Alicia introduced Ed Sheeran to Emma. 

My little bro and sis. They aren't so little anymore. 

My Mama! Emma gets nervous and puts her finger in her nose. 

Godfather and godchild. Max calls him Uncle Bonio. 

Max and his Auntie Licia. 

My Littles.  

We had such a fun visit and we hated to see them go. Until next family visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment