6/15/14

Happy Father's Day


Ian,
You are such an amazing Daddy/Dada to Max and Emma. I love watching you with them whether it be reading the favorite book of the moment or playing soccer. Our kiddos love you to pieces and when you come home from work, that's our favorite time of day.  We love you to the moon and back!

Dad,
Not only have you been an outstanding Dad to me, but I love that Max and Emma get to call you Grandpa. I say this all the time, but I'm so glad God brought you into my life and you became my Dad. We love you!

John,
You sir are a wonderful father-in-law and Pap-pap. Your sense of humor keeps us all laughing, and we love spending time with you. Thanks for being such a great Dad to Ian, because his awesomeness as a dad comes from you.  We love you!

Happy Father's Day to all you special dads! 

No comments:

Post a Comment