7/26/14

Loving

Things I'm loving ...

I was so late to the game with this show. I am so glad I finally started watching it, well more like binge watching. I'm not ashamed to admit this to you. Great show. Watch it up if you have Netflix. 

Mmmmmm... Iced vanilla chai tea lattes. I can't get enough. Starbucks makes a good one, but Cowgirls is my fav place to get them. Plus the girls usually give me a pink straw, which makes it that much better. 

I just got my Erin Condren planner in the mail, and I'm so excited to start writing down important dates and what not. Being organized has never been so good. 

Girls day with this little one. We mostly did errands, but we did have a dance party where Emma runs around like a little crazy person. Super cute to see. She's forever teething though, and she's not happy. We left her amber necklace in AK.  I may have to buy another, because she is one angry girl let me tell you. 

These two are off enjoying a boys day, and I love getting pictures from Ian documenting their fun. I love them. 

I hope you all are having a great weekend! We're making pizza tonight and watching a family movie. Good times all around.  

2 comments:

  1. I love the Planner! You have a beautiful family. God Bless!

    www.babypregnancycare.com

    ReplyDelete