8/4/14

Weekend

Friday:
We went to a ball park close to home to play and run around. 
Team huddle. 

Emma's catcher, and Max is about to use his imagination to hit a home run. 

Run, Max, run!

Emma took off to the pitchers mound. 

Put your hands in the air!

Watching the older kids play soccer. 

My sweet girl. 

I feel like I'm in jail. 

Saturday:
Max had soccer practice, and after we went for donuts. Donuts after practice is becoming the norm, which I don't mind at all. 

Then later in the afternoon Emma had a fall that ended us in the ER. She's fine now, but we were all scared. 

She looked so cute in the hospital gown. I apparently had the crazy hair, don't care mentality going on...yikes. 

Sunday:
We went to Mercer Island and walked onto the bridge between the island and Seattle. They close it to traffic for SeaFair and the Blue Angels put on a show. It was pretty cool, but the loudness. I've never experienced and felt a loudness like that. Max was not a fan, but Emma had a SnoCone and didn't pay any attention. 

I ended up with a sweet tan. Ian so kindly told me today after I had my tank top on, "Oh it looks like you have a tshirt on!" 
Awesome. 


All smiles before the Blue Angels show. 

Give me back my SnoCone lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment