9/5/14

It's Friday!

Hey there Friday, it's lovely to see you.

1. Max, Emma and Baby K (kiddo I nanny for during the week) had a play session that made my heart want to burst.  


2. Max and Emma got plates from Emily Ley and they are beyond adorable. They both love them and makes meal times more fun. I totally should have got one for myself and Ian. 


3.  Max and Emma have a morning routine where they sit by each other, under a blankie, drink milk, and watch cartoons.  Total sweetness and you'd never guess they are trouble.

4. We snuggled in bed and watched the Sounders kick some Chivas butt. Max yelled orders at the tv the entire time. "Pass it!" "Please make good save!" Over and over and over again. 


5.  I think I'm funny and like to tweet/text funny things to my sister. Whether she finds my humor funny, I don't know. Google fact had quite a gem and I had to share because #sharingiscaring 


Now that you know that piece of information, do with it what you will. 

Happy Friday to you!

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png    

3 comments:

  1. So sweet!!! I am a nanny/mommy too! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love, love that I get to spend my days with my kiddos!

      Delete