9/6/14

Things I'm Loving

What a beautiful Saturday we have going on here in the PNW. Rain, shmain. I don't even know what that is anymore.  I remember when everyone kept telling me about the rain. It's raining more in AZ than it is in WA.  Anyway, let's talk about things I'm loving. 

Emma's ponytail has some curl to it, and it kills me. I can't wait until her hair is longer so I can attempt some braids. 

I'm loving orange cranberry muffins. The kiddos love them as well, but mostly just the tops. There was a Gilmore Girls episode where Suki made only muffin tops. I should do that. It is the best part. 

I'm loving that we have a playroom for the kiddos that's on the main floor. Max and Emma practically live in their playroom, and it's right around the corner from the kitchen so I can easily check up on them.  Granted it's always a mess, but it just means they are having some serious fun. 

I'm loving Max's preschool. He hasn't even started yet, and already it's so great. He has a trike-a-thon coming up, field trip to the pumpkin patch, and so much more. Makes my heart so happy that he's going to be surrounded by kiddos his age, learning and having fun. 

I'm loving that football season is back. Go Steelers!  Fantasy football is happening in this household, which makes games that much more exciting, or sucky. That also means that hockey is so close to starting as well! 

I'm loving that the holidays, change in weather, sweaters, boots, scarves are happening soon! Hello Pinterest holiday activities for days and days. 

So much to love. I talked about August being a rough month. Maybe one day I'll share why, maybe not, but I will say no matter what life throws my way...I choose joy. I choose to be happy. To wake up every morning with a positive thought to start my day, and go to bed being thankful for what I have.  I welcome September and all the changes that come with it...so many adventures waiting to be had. 

Happy weekend to you. If you're watching football, college or NFL I hope your team wins. Unless you are fans of the Browns. In that case I hope your team loses. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Love Gilmore Girls, and cranberry orange muffins are my fave! Your kiddos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your last post with the picture of Hallie was so cute!!

      Delete