9/15/14

Weekend Fun

Friday: Friday is my favorite F word these days. I nannied, the kids had a dance party...the usual. The Sounders had a game, so the kiddos and I watched from home. What. A. Game.  We won in stoppage time, and clinched a playoff spot! First team in the mls to do so incase you were wondering. I know you were. 

Saturday: We spent the day at the fair. We played games.


We saw some animals. 


Some had a more relaxing experience than others. 

We went on rides.  Max rode two kiddie rollercoasters and a helicopter ride. He had some major F. U. N. 

Sunday: Football. This will be the norm for our Sundays, and I don't hate it. Ian also sent me away to go get a manicure. I didn't ask questions and left quickly! 

A couple pictures that make my frozen heart melt. 




Did you have a good weekend? Did your football team win? If you're a Ravens fan, I don't need to hear about your team. :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! That fair looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until Emma is old enough to really enjoy the fun!

      Delete