10/9/14

Favorite Halloween

When I was little I loved Halloween.  Getting loads of candy, going home and sorting through it to see how many peanut butter cups I could keep for myself (sorry Mom!), and eating said candy.  Good times.  

When you have kids, holidays are so much more fun.  Last Halloween was our first in Washington.  It was a beautiful night.  Max was Spiderman, and was genuinely excited and had a better understanding of Trick-or-Treating.  Emma was 5 months old and had no clue what the heck was going on, and snuggled close to me.  Such a fun night for us all.  I can't wait for this year! 


Let's not forget these gems of photos from 2 years ago.  

Nothing a little bribery couldn't fix.


Helene in Between Blogtober



4 comments:

  1. such cute photos! It's fun once they understand what's going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! Yes! Once they understand and get excited, their excitement is contagious!

      Delete