10/27/14

Our Weekend

This weekend was a good one.  It's always a great time when we get to spend time with Brenda, Spencer and Sutton. The kiddos had so much fun playing together.  The guys had a guys night out, while Brenda and I had a girls night in.  Good times all around.  Of course I didn't take a single picture of fun had over the weekend. 

Max had hockey on Sunday.  The kid was so excited about it all week.  Sunday comes and he's still pretty excited.  We get there, and he gets on the ice.  He can stand up by himself!!! So much progress from last weeks class when he couldn't stand up at all.  His helmet was too night though, and he wanted nothing to do with practice.  Ian fixed his helmet, but it didn't matter.  He was done for the day.  Total bummer, because he was doing so good!


I couldn't get over seeing him stand up by himself.  How cute does he look? 


The coach was trying to tell Max how to push off to start skating, and Max was frozen in this position.  It's like he was standing, and he wasn't going to do anything to make him fall down! He also looks like he's ready for a face off! 




Dressing a girl is so much fun.  Emma's actually wearing her headband now, instead of taking it off immediately and throwing it down. 



She didn't realize it was Friday and all the fun she was going to have. That frown turned into a smile when Sutton came over! 



I'm excited for this week, and for Friday to get here.  Not only because it's Halloween, but a lovely friend from high school is coming for a visit with her son.  I can't wait! 



2 comments:

  1. I agree! I have so much fun dressing Hallie all up! I have been putting headbands and bows on hers since day 1, I hope that means she will keep them on as she gets older...we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember how old Emma was when she started pulling off her bows and headbands, but I'm so happy she's back to leaving them on. I've lost so many cute bows.

      Delete