11/7/14

High Five for Friday

This has been the longest week. I blame it on daylight savings time. 

1 Emma isn't a fan of the time change either. Her mood changes for the not so happy right after nap.  Lord help us all. I wonder if wine consumption increases during the Fall/Winter? Dark by 4:30, cranky kids by 5, wine in hand by 5:01. I kid. Kinda. 

2. The crafts are a flowing right on to the next holiday.  Painted hands can be dangerous, especially with 1 year olds, but these turkeys came out pretty good! 

3. It's crock pot dinner making time. I made a beef stew and it's so. good. My little foodie of a daughter also is a fan, so I know it must be good. 

4. The colors of Fall in Washington are so beautiful.  I stopped to take this picture on our way home.  I don't think I'll ever get over the beauty in this state. 

5. Max continues to get better in his hockey class. It's hard to believe this is the same kid who was laying on the ice the first class, and can now stand by himself. Crazy!  He has 3 more classes. We'll see if he wants to keep playing after it's over. I love seeing him on the ice though. 


Enjoy your weekend! I hope it's a great one!

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png


No comments:

Post a Comment