12/1/14

December Crafting with Your Kiddos


Christmas 2012


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!  Christmas crafts are my favorite to make with the kiddos!!  Last year Max made a fingerprint candy cane and decorated an edible Christmas tree.  Both Emma and Max made some cute looking footprint snowmen. So fun!

Our first project is going to be to make this jolly ole' guy for our Christmas Countdown.

This year I want to make these colorful and cute paper plate ornaments.

Max will love decorating a Christmas tree and practicing alphabet recognition.  I'll probably have Emma decorate the tree and instead of matching letters, she'll match colors.

With the holidays comes festive treats that are not only fun to eat, but even more fun to make and decorate! These cookies will be a hit with my littles.

Do you want to build a snowman?  Who doesn't right?  Might as well have your toddlers practicing their counting!

Your kids will love you forever if you actually let them build a flipping snowman inside!

It's December 1st and the first activity on our advent calendar is to write letters to Santa,  I found a cute template on Pinterest.  Max and Emma are so excited!!



Sparkle the Elf is baaaaaaaack!  The excitement this morning seriously made my heart want to burst.  I cannot say enough how much fun holidays are with kids. 

Happy crafting and baking this month!!  You can find all the pins on my Christmas board, and I'll be adding more throughout the month!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment