Looking at pictures from this year turns me into a sappy mess. Max and Emma have grown so much!
It's hard not to let my miscarriage define 2014 for me. It was such and still is a low point for me. Something I struggle with every day. This year was a good one though. We went on so many adventures, made memories, and have watched Max and Emma grow into their little selfs...tantrums included.
4. I completed a half marathon. It seems like this was a lifetime ago. I'm slowly getting back into running again. I want another pretty medal.
6. Emma turned one! My girl loves her some sugar. Her birthday was pink. Tons of pink, and lots of fun.
7. Our trip to AK! I love summertime in Alaska. Max and Emma had some major fun on this trip getting to play with their cousins. Max is already planning our next visit.
8. My family came to visit and we took a selfie at a Sounders match. I love them.
9. Max turned 4 and started preschool! When did my baby get so big?! I love that he's in prek and learning so much. He soaks it all in, and my teacher heart wants to burst. I. Love. It.
10. Our little angel. Miscarriage is sad. It's heartbreaking, lonely, and changes you. I guess I feel like I don't want the baby we lost to be forgotten. A couple days before Christmas Ian thought we should get an ornament for the baby. I loved the idea. I think I'll keep this ornament out year round.
I'm ready for 2015.
Happy New Years friends! I hope 2015 brings you happiness, joy, lots of love, and many fun adventures!