12/12/14

Rants and Raves

Rave: Sparkle brought the kiddos (and Ian) Home Alone 1 & 2.  We watched the first one last night, and Max loved it! He was laughing so hard at parts.  It was so cute.  Made me love the movie even more.   The scene where Kevin plays the mobster movie for the pizza guy always makes me laugh so hard.  We are going to watch the second one tonight!


Rant: Our oven will not be fixed until NEXT Saturday.  I want to bake!  You better believe the minute that oven is fixed I will be baking every day until Christmas.

Rave: I went to the post office today to mail some packages and a nice lady offered to help me carry the boxes in.  So sweet.  Max was offended by the nice gesture, so I politely said  no, and let him carry in a box for me.  They had a picture of Santa buying stamps and Max and Emma got so excited to see his picture.  "Santa comes to the post office too Mommy!!!"

Rant: My Mom and I both ordered something for Ian for Christmas, and one of the boxes came in the mail yesterday.  The awesomeness inside the box: BROKEN.  The company didn't even package the glass items well.  Hello?! What company doesn't put bubble wrap or those plastic big bubbles things inside a package to protect glass? So lame.  AND I had to pay to ship it back to them.  Double lame.

Rave: Emma girl slept through the night last night.  She's been sick with fever, chills, runny nose and cough.  She didn't sleep at all on Wednesday night.  Yesterday she took three naps.  Three!  My poor girl.  She seems to be doing a little better, but her fever is still lingering when the medicine wears off.

Rant: I'm almost done with season 7 of Gilmore Girls!!  This isn't so much a rant, but sadness.  I love it more every time I watch it.


Rave: 13 days until I get to see my Mama, bro and sis.  I AM SO EXCITED.   I wish my Dad was coming up too.  I miss them all so much.

Rave: I'm pretty darn lucky.  I feel like an emotional wreck at the moment.  Sometimes I focus on the bad a little too much.  My rants seems so silly in the greater scheme of things.  This year has been a tough one, but it's been so full of good as well.

Hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment