Let's get to it friends. My high five moments of the week:
1. When I couldn't sleep I started watching Jane the Virgin, and you need to stop what you are doing right now and go watch. The show is so good. The only problem I have is that Hulu has episodes 1-4 and then episode 9. Where are 5-8?! I even went to CW and the samething there. Where oh where can I find episodes 5-8? Tell me please.
2. My cousin Janee is coming to visit me. Happy dance! Growing up she was like my sister. We had the fights to prove it. I'm so excited she's coming to spend her birthday with us, and we get to show her around Washington. February can't come fast enough!
I know, I was so tanned, and strong back in the day. Oh, I can't wait to see my Huerita!
3. Max wore his jammies to school on Wednesday, and it was the cutest thing ever. I'm pretty sure he would love to wear them every day to school.
4. Emma and I wore similar jammies the other night. She would point at her jammies, then mine and say, "Staaa!" It was so sweet. I see more matching in our future. That's what the cool moms do right?
5. This happens tomorrow, but I know it's going to be worth many high fives. We're taking the kiddos to the Disney Jr. Live Show with Jake and Sofia. The. Kids. Are. Going. To. Freak. It's a surprise, and I can't wait to see their faces!
Bonus for you lucky ducks. One of my bffs opened up an Etsy Shop, MJ's Sparkle Shop. When you use promo code MOMMYHOOD you'll get 10% off your purchase. (ends Jan. 31st) Go. Now.
Happy Friday friends! I hope you had a great week!