1/9/15

It's Friday!

It's FRIDAY! Not like you already didn't know that, but I thought I would remind you.  I heart Fridays.  Don't we all?  Yesterday was a pretty good day for us. Max was in need of a haircut.  I showed him some pictures of little boy haircuts on Pinterest and he picked one out.  Emma thought we were at a new play place and was trying to run around like she owned the place. 

After the haircut we went to one of our favorite places, Starbucks, and two little kids became super happy when I got them cake pops.  Best mom ever.  I know.  I turned to ask Max a question and this is what I saw....he all of a sudden was a 14 year old boy. 

Emma girl won't leave a bow in her hair, but for a hot second she left it alone.  She looked at herself and said, "Perrrrrdyyyy."

This one is from Sunday.  We went to watch Ian's hockey game, because it was at a decent time AND Max loves to watch him play hockey. Emma was happy walking around eating her snack and picking up trash off the floor.  So gross, I know, but she has to pick it up and throw it away.  She says no to litter.

Today is a pretty special day in our family.  On January 9, 1999 my brother and I had a new baby sister to love on.  I don't know how he felt that day, but when I first saw her...oh it was love.  Since that day she has grown into such a beautiful young lady.  

Alicia,
I'm lucky to have you as my sister. I love you, and I can't believe you're 16.  I hope your day is wonderful, and that you're not too embarrassed by the sharing of this picture on all social media.  



2 comments:

  1. OMG! That picture of Max reading! lol! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! All the heart eye emojis in the world!

      Delete