1/19/15

Our Weekend

Oh what a weekend it was! Friday we picked up Ian from the airport and all was good in our world. The kiddos and I slept so good that night.  Man, I missed sleep.

Saturday we took the kiddos to see Disney Jr. Live and it was so ridiculously cute.  So many girls were dressed in princess dresses and so many little pirates.  Mickey and Minnie started the show and Emma freaked out!  She was a happy girl who was dancing and clapping.  The show didn't keep her interest the whole time though, and during those moments she had a meltdown.  Oh goodness me, the tantrums she throws in public are so embarrassing.  I'm so glad it was dark and the show was loud so the people around us didn't see the back arching and screams going on.  Our favorite part of the show was Jake and the Neverland Pirates.  They interacted with the crowd, Tinker Bell made an appearance as did Peter Pan.  Max loved it all! Seeing their smiles....I love these kids so much.


Sofia the First


Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Emma getting her dance on.


Sunday Ian went to the Seahawks game.  It was pouring rain and windy out, so I wasn't too bummed that I watched the game from the comfort of our livingroom.  Baby A came to hang out with us while his Mama and Daddy went to the game as well.  His Daddy is a Packers fan, and Emeral is a Steelers fan, so she's obviously my fav.  I kid, I kid! Kind of. :) Hey, we bleed black and yellow over here, but I appreciate all fans.  Unless they are jerks.

Baby A and Emma were so cute together.  They reminded me of how Max was with his bff K back in Arizona.  They were chatting it up looking outside while it was raining. They chased each other around while screaming and laughing.  Then they sat by each other to take a drink break.  So. Flippin. Cute.

The Seahawks are going back to the super bowl, and Max is one happy Hawks fan.  I can't say the same for Baby A's Daddy or our friend, Spencer.  Sad. Face.


She knew I was taking pictures of them, and had to strike a pose. Silly girl .

Today Ian is home with us, and we're eating up all the time we've had with him since he got home. Hope you guys had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment