1/29/15

Pancakes

This morning I was reading this blog.  Pancakes were her and Ryan's thing, and in honor of her fiery red head boy we made some for breakfast.


It never is "just pancakes" or "just breakfast" ... It is an adventure. -Jacqui

Her words are so true.

I strategically placed the word 'Adventure!', because someone thought clothes were an option at breakfast.  Take the time today to love on your kiddos, make some pancakes, laugh, have fun, and be thankful.  I plan on doing just that, and the sun is out...so you'll find us at the park! 

It's also Throwback Thursday, which I haven't done in quite awhile.  My cousin sent me this picture, and I love it! My Hawaiian style is amazing wouldn't you say? I get to see Janee in 23 days!! 

Happy Thursday friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment