1/14/15

Valentines Day Crafts

Valentine's Day is a month away, and I thought I would share some crafts to do with your little loves, by yourself and for the ones you love!

Anytime we paint, it's a good time.  Max loves it, and Emma...well she gets grossed out, but has fun with it.  I plan on making these cute little love bugs with them to add some lovely decor on our pantry doors.

I've done this craft with Max, and it was a huge success.  Emma needs to try her hand at making these cute hearts too.

This handprint craft was also on Pinterest and for the life of me, I can't find it.  I made this with Max and his bff K when we lived in AZ.


This craft is for me!  I've made two wreaths for our door to make our entry a little more festive, and I like the simplicity of this wreath.  The one I made looks like this!

This is super cute, and I think I'll make it for Ian this Valentine's Day.  He knows I love him, but I think it's sweet to share reasons why, and it goes both ways.  He can tell me all the reasons he loves me!

I've seen this artwork floating around Pinterest before and I love it.  It looks pretty easy to make yourself.  Of course, because I said that it's probably going to be a #pinterestfail.

One year for Valentine's Day I make pink heart pancakes for Max, and he wasn't a fan. He was 2, so I think he'll like it this time around!   I want to try something from this breakfast list.

As always you can find all these pins on my Valentine's Day board.  Happy crafting!





4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try some of these with Lee! It always turns into messy chaos, but I think he still finds it entertaining haha!

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I think I always have way more fun than the kiddos.

      Delete
  2. Cute cute! Love these! We have a few projects in the works too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh! I can't wait to see!

      Delete